“Providing best and competitive design services on FPGA Design and Machine Learning Acceleration”
- Delivering the turnkey solutions on FPGA , Machine Learning Acceleration and Embedded Design
- Enhancing the Research and Development for FPGA Design with inhouse resource and on collaboration with other partner companies.
Our Area of Expertise
- Machine Learning acceleration on Edge and Cloud with FPGA for Computer Vision, Autonomous Driving, and Cloud based applications.
- Computer Vision Application Development with Xilinx Zynq Family FPGA and VHDL/Verilog, High Level Synthesis ( C/C++ OpenCV),Embedded C (for SDK programming for software application) along with Tcl and Bash.
- FPGA Development with Intel Altera tools [Quartus Prime] and FPGA’s.
- We develop Baremetal or FreeRTOS or Linux based embedded system tools targeting the SoC (Zynq 7000 & Ultrascale+MPSoC) FPGA.
- Development, Implementation and Migration of Projects to ZC702 and MPSoC FPGA from Xilinx.
- Machine Learning Acceleration with Xilinx VCU1525 and Alveo FPGA with AWS , Nimbix or Standalone mode.
- Acceleration of OpenCL applications on SDAccel tool for VCU1525 and Alveo
- Crypto-mining application development: Implementing CryptonightV7, Skunk, X17 and X16r/s algorithms targeting VCU1525/BCU1525, Alveo and CVP-13.
Other Development’s at LogicTronix:
- As of our “Democratizing FPGA Education All Over the World” initiative, we are also providing Online Courses on “FPGA/VHDL/Verilog and HLS/OpenCL” at Low cost or FREE at Udemy. We have featured course of “Video Processing with FPGA” at Udemy which includes LAB on Test Pattern Generator, VDMA, Video Mixer implementation on FPGA.
- Image/Video Processing with Pynq FPGA (Python+Zynq) FPGA, accelerating computer vision algorithm on PYNQ along with ML acceleration.
Know More about us
Our Portfolio: LogicTronix [dot] com_Portfolio
Machine Learning Portfolio: LogicTronix[dot]com_ML_Portfolio
Crypto-Development Portfolio [X16r/X17 Work]: Crypto-Portfolio
White Paper and Reference Guide from LogicTronix on FPGA Design
We have listed our White Paper on FPGA and Machine Learning Acceleration at: LogicTronix-White-Paper
- Crypto Algorithm Implementation on FPGA: We have worked on Cryptonight V7, Skunk hash, X17 algorithm for our clients.
- Verilog/VHDL and Tcl Reference Guide
- VIVADO Design suit Reference Guide
- Answer Record on Debugging at Device Startup (VIVADO ILA Trigger at Startup)
- Reference Guide: FPGA Design with OpenCL
- Reference Manual: Very High Speed Packet Processing System and Architecture: FPGA and Heterogeneous Computing Methodology
- Tcl Scripting for VIVADO Design’s for automation and Design/Verification: Reference Guide