LogicTronix had team up with Digitronix Nepal for Crypto Mining Algorithm Development since 2 years. We have developed the Cryptonight V7, Skunk Algorithm, X17 and X16r/X16s algorithms for mining different crypto currencies on VCU1525/BCU1525, Alveo, CVP-13, F100 Boards.
Our Crypto-Development Portfolio [X16r/X17 Work]: Crypto-Portfolio
If you are interested on Crypto-Algorithm Development or Bitstreams then write to us at: email@example.com
We also have all the modules of X17 on sales, those 17 algorithms are:
Blake, BMW, Groestl, JH, Keccak, Skein, Luffa, Cubehash, Shavite, Simd, Echo, Hamsi, Fugue, Shabal, Whirlpool, Loselose and Djb2.
Here are some insights of our work from our Video Archive at YouTube:
- Difference between X17/X16r/X16s Algorithms
- X17 Algorithm Simulation on Xilinx VIVADO targeting VCU1525/BCU1525
- Implementing the Keccak Algo bitstream on ZedBoard FPGA
- How to write “12Ghs+ Keccak from Scratch?”
- Watch Our Playlist on X17/X16r/X16s algorithm
- Another Playlist on Implementing Crypto Algorithms on VCU/BCU 1525, Alveo & CVP-13