Following are the white paper and reference guide on FPGA Design from Digitronix Nepal. If you need this resources then do send us Email at: email@example.com
- Verilog/VHDL and Tcl Reference Guide
- PCIe Terminologies (from PCI to PCIe Gen 3): Whilte Paper
- White paper document on PCIe Gen4 new features and it’s applications
- VIVADO Design suit Reference Guide
- Reference Guide on Xilinx’s DMA Subsystem for PCIe: XDMA Example Design, Driver Installation, Debugging and Analysis Guide.
- lspci and setpci Reference Manual for Xilinx PCIe IP
- lspci and setpci scripts for automatic report generation and analysis
- Answer Record on Debugging at Device Startup (VIVADO ILA Trigger at Startup)
- Reference Guide: FPGA Design with OpenCL
- Reference Manual: Very High Speed Packet Processing System and Architecture: FPGA and Heterogeneous Computing Methodology
- Tcl Scripting for VIVADO Design’s for automation and Design/Verification: Reference Guide
- AXI PCIe and MIG based design with Xilinx 7 Series, Ultrascale and Ultrascale+ FPGA’s.
Computers: 5 (with 8 GB+ RAM and Latest Processor
We have pool of resources while as our need we utilize those resources for Projects Design, Implementation, Sales and Marketing