Here are our Online Courses at Udemy on VHDL/Verilog Programming & VHDL/Verilog Reference Guides:
Following Online Courses on VHDL & Verilog includes from very basics of introduction, basic design examples, creating the simulation testbench, generating waveform, VHDL/Verilog Data Types, Conditional Statements (If, If-elsif, case, always block, etc.) and Structural Design Methodology with Examples.
- FPGA Design with VHDL: VHDL programming with Xilinx VIVADO Tool: $9.99 Coupon Code
- Learn VHDL Programming with Xilinx ISE Tool: $9.99 Coupon Code
- Learn Verilog Programming with VIVADO Design Suit: $9.99 Coupon Code
- Learn Verilog Programming with Xilinx ISE Tool: $9.99 Coupon Code
A. Video Tutorials on VHDL From LogicTronix & Digitronix Nepal
1.Basic Logic Gate Design in VHDL/Verilog
3. Conditional Statements in VHDL
4. Full Adder Design on VHDL: Structural Design Methodology
5.Finite State Machine Design with VHDL: Sequence Detector Design
6. Creating Custom IP in VHDL and VIVADO Tool
7. Creating 4 bit Adder on Xilinx ISE using the Core Generator
B. Video Tutorials on Verilog From LogicTronix & Digitronix Nepal
3. Conditional Statements in Verilog
C. Advance Verilog Design:
Verilog Overview, Data Types, Syntax and Semantics
This session introduces the Verilog basics, Verilog data types, operators, comments, writing simulation testbench in Verilog and many more of Verilog basics.
2. Lexical Conventions on Verilog, always block, if-else statement, case statement and Finite State Machine Design in Verilog.
This session is of online course “Advance Verilog Design”, this session consists of Verilog Basics, Lexial Conventions,initial and always block Data Types,system task, Dataflow Modeling, Behavioral Modeling, if-else, case, loops etc.
D.Tcl Scripting Tutorial for FPGA Design
E. Reference Guides & Tutorials from LogicTronix and Digitronix Nepal
Verilog/VHDL are the Hardware Description Language,which was developed for designing and implementing different logic functionlities with the language instead of designing with schematic (drawing the figure of logic circuit). The Verilog Language is successor of C and VHDL (VHSIC HDL) is successor of Ada. Both HDL are competitive, most of time hardware engineer may need to have idea of both HDL’s. Most of FPGA Design Tool, VLSI Design & Verification Tools support Verilog/VHDL. Basically it is also said that Verilog is dominant in America/Canda and VHDL is at European Countries.
We have prepared the Reference Guide on VHDL/Verilog Programming and Tcl Scripting for Beginners, Intermediate and Expert Level. Are you interested to learn more on this Programming and Scripting Languages?
We have published User Guides/Tutorials on VHDL and Verilog for Begineers, here is the title overview:
If you are interested to get this reference guides, Please write your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org