For Industrial Machine Vision application high speed cameras are the main input source to be processed. FPGA are the best platform for processing such high speed streams, implementing computer vision algorithms and AI methods or ML implementations in the stream or generating required output as MIPI/GigE. We are offering design services on processing High Speed camera or LVDS camera stream in Xilinx FPGA for different applications including industrial inspection, sorting, object detection, recognition etc.
LogicTronix Reference Tutorial on “Processing GPixel CMOS – sLVDS camera stream into MIPI” with Xilinx 7 Series FPGA [RFTL013]: PDF Link
For any queries around high speed camera or LVDS camera processing, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Reference Design on LVDS Stream-FPGA Processing: Features
- FPGA SoM Based LVDS-FPGA Processing Design
- 4K@60 FPS processing capabilities,
- Vivado 2018.1 and above,
- References design only consumes 30% of chip area of Xilinx Kintex-7,
- Enough spaces left for extra high-speed processing with Vivado HLS and RTL,
- AI inferencing capabilities,
- Can produce preferable output stream (HDMI, DP, MIPI, 10G Ethernet)
- Design and Technical Support.
If you like to explore with our “reference design” then please write us an email at email@example.com.
Application of “Industrial-Machine Vision Solutions” with High Speed Cameras+FPGA
- Industrial Inspection,
- Machine Vision for object classification, sorting, detection and recognition applications,
- Defect identification on product,
- Bio-Medical Imaging,
- Defense and Aerospace,
- Automotive, etc