LogicTronix is Design Service Partner of Xilinx Kria SoM for AI/ML. Information about Xilinx-LogicTronix Partnership can be found at here [Link]
Register for “Kria-SoM+ML Acceleration” webinar hosted by Xilinx [Date: March 3, 2022]: https://pages.xilinx.com/EN-WB-2022-03-03-Logictronix_LP-Registration.html
Xilinx Kria SoM is best suited for “edge based ML acceleration” as it have the UltraScale+ FPGA fabric (Programmable Logic-PL), ARM APU, RPU and video encoding/decoding (VCU) hard block. Kria SoM can fit the higher range of Xilinx Deep Learning Processing Unit (DPU) IP in the FPGA logic or Fabric. DPU can run or accelerate one or multiple CNN type of Neural Network (NN) inside it, NN accelerated inside DPU can give high performance interms of FPS , Throughput and Cost Per Stream (CPS). For running or accelerating any GPU trained model into DPU , the model have to converge/convert by doing Pruning, Quantization and Compilation as mentioned by Vitis AI flow or as example detailed by Vitis AI tutorials!
Xilinx has released KV260 development board or starter kit which is based on Kria SoM. KV260 has the MIPI, Ethernet , USB, DP, HDMI, like interfaces for taking input and sending output for external devices.
Xilinx also has released easy to run “Machine Learning Application” for KV260, these Application can be found at: https://xilinx.github.io/kria-apps-docs/main/build/html/index.html
The Xilinx Kria Apps have following applications:
- SmartCam Application: For FaceDetect, Person Detect and Vehicle Detect
- AIBox ReID: For detection and re-identification for objects, person etc
- Defect Detection: For finding the defect on fruits and vegetables
- NLP-SmartVision: For audio keyword based Machine Learning Model switching
What LogicTronix have did on Kria SoM – KV260?
As LogicTronix is “Certified Partner” of Xilinx and “Design Service Partner for Xilinx Kria SoM for AI/ML”, we have released multiple resources for the “ML Acceleration with FPGA” community.
We have Resources , Tutorials and Demo with Kria SoM-KV260 on:
- LogicTronix ANPR Solution for vehicle license plate detection, recognition and edge based GUI Solution: Video Demo
- Kria-KV260 Defect Detection Demo [for vegetables, fruits, product defect detect application]- Kria Apps with USB Camera and AR1335/AR0144: Video Demo
- Kria SoM- KV260 NLP SmartVision Demo: Video Demo
- Multi-Stream and Multi-Neural Network implementation on Kria SoM – KV260 : Video Demo Link
- Multi-Stream FaceDetect + ReID (AIBox ReID) : Video Demo
- Xilinx Kria SmartCam Demo with Person and FaceDetect application published at Hackster.io : Link
- Creating Custom Kria Petalinux build with Custom Firmware (Platform+Overlay): an Hackster Tutorial [Link]
- SmartCam Person and FaceDetect video Demo: YouTube Video Link
LogicTronix Kria SoM-KV260 Tutorials at YouTube Channel
LogicTronix Kria Tutorials at Hackster: hackster.io/LogicTronix
For any design service, consultation or our solutions as TVAS and ANPR for traffic analytics and public/private parking please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .